Purdys contacted Key Pointe because sections of their website weren’t delivering needed results for their fundraising and group purchase programs. We reviewed these areas and provided recommendations to Purdys. In our kickoff meeting, agreed to the goals of the page. They needed to:
- Get the website visitor to contact Purdys via email or phone for more information
- Help visitors figure out which program is the right one for their situations
- Promote Purdys unique programs and products
From a review of the site, we determined these improvements could be made:
- The site structure could be improved with one page per program
- The content structure for each page could be displayed as consistently as possible
- Images could be improved to give a better sense of the program
- Purdys brand and value could be better promoted through the content
- Any new design would need to work within a responsive design
Once these issues and recommendations were identified, we wireframes to illustrate how the recommendations could be implemented, then met to discuss these recommendations and go over any questions.
Purdys took action to implement these changes before their seasonal programs started.
We had always struggled with clearly and simply showing our customers the benefits of our Group and Fundraising programs here at Purdys Chocolatier. Theresa’s highly organized approach allowed her to be super effective in quickly gathering requirements, designing a solution, and presenting to our team. Working with her a pleasure, sped the project up considerably, and resulted in drastic improvements to our Group and Fundraising website sections.